The World is a world-shaped blanket. It is a portable site for conversation and coexistence, inviting self-selecting participants in public space to engage casually or with prompts.
One set of prompts in particular is called Solving All the World's Problems, which is a mutual interview in which interviewees write down their partner's responses to the following broad questions:
1. What is the world's biggest problem?
2. What is your country's biggest problem?
3. What is you community's biggest problem?
4. What is your biggest problem?
5. What can you do to fix those things?
6. What can the world do to fix those things?
7. Are we doomed?
The project's blog and specific destinations can be found at herenowtogether.tumblr.com.